hands holding house.jpg

Get Help

Complete Our Intake Form


Use if you have a housing related issue and would like to request free legal assistance

For Housing-related assistance only (attend our Monthly Legal Clinic for non-housing issues)

Income restrictions may apply

family at home.png

Sign Up for our Next Legal Clinic

For all types of legal assistance

Talk to a lawyer for free over Zoom

Income restrictions may apply

Questions? Contact us at contact@copovertylawproject.org



State FAQ about housing, evictions, and where to find support

The Colorado Division of Housing’s Emergency Housing Assistance Program

The Colorado Apartment Association’s Resident Relief Foundation

Dispute Resolution process for mobile home residents

Regional Housing Help from the Colorado Apartment Association

General Support

Call 2-1-1 or visit 211colorado.org to get help with rent, food, utilities and other bills.

Apply for TANF

Apply for food assistance


Resources from 9 to 5 Colorado


COVID-19 and Evictions

COVID-19 Eviction Forms. Fill out the CDC Declaration here and provide to your landlord.


A Colorado Tenant’s Guide to COVID-19


Stay in touch with us

  • Facebook

CPLP is a 501(c)(3) organization.

1801 California St., Suite 3000, Denver, CO 80202. No walk-ins please.

Copyright © 2021.  Colorado Poverty Law Project (CPLP).  All Rights Reserved.

Colorado Poverty Law Project (CPLP) has created this website for informational purposes only.  Nothing on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship.